Monday 19 August 2013

Blue Oyster Barcelona and Gibraltar RYA Day Skipper and RYA Competent Crew Courses

Congratulations to Toby on successfully completing his RYA Day Skipper Combined Course, along with Alena Ivanova, Andrey Sabanov, Oksana and the Shaw Family who all completed their RYA Competent Crew Courses.

Susie - apologies for not getting back to you earlier. I had such a fantastic week on the boat, it was a great experience - very intense but also immensely satisfying. Special thanks to Sabrina (Blue Oyster Cruising Instructor) for being such a great instructor and making it the week it was! I will definitely be in touch in the future as I intend to continue my sailing education over the coming year. I hope you and the family are enjoying the summer - all the best - oksana.

Dear Susie
Thank you very much. Everything was wonderful and I enjoyed every minute my spending on the Yacht. I met interesting people and had useful knowledge.
Best regards, Andrey 

ALL RYA SAILING COURSES GIBRALTAR