Saturday 18 October 2014

Gibraltar and Barcelona RYA Training Courses Charters and MCA Stcw 95 Basic Safety Training +34 629 881 923

Susie, 


I know it has been a while since I took my Day Skipper course with BOS this summer, but I wanted to take some time to write to your company and say thank you very much.

It was an extremely rewarding course and Oliver was a fantastic instructor.  I feel that I learnt an enormous amount in the 6 days I was on the boat, both from Oliver and the other participants (Matthias & David).  Oliver was a tough boss, but it is just the way I like it.  No messing around - "please" and "thank you"  don't have a place on a boat when rounding Europa Point in F5-6 or tackling a high speed ferry at 3 AM in Gibraltar Bay or when you're helming an 18 tonne lump of GRP towards a $5 million dollar super-yacht.  It was like 'Boot Camp' with an incredible feeling of accomplishment when finished.  Oliver was also great fun while we were relaxing and he was a wealth of knowledge and information to help us in our future sailing careers.  

Well done to Oliver!  Thanks again! Alan Boatman RYA Day Skipper 2014

ALL RYA SAILING COURSES GIBRALTAR