Saturday 25 February 2017

BOS RYA Day Skipper Students Chris, Grazziano, Peter and Simon Sailing aboard our Beneteau Oceanis 43 17th Feb

Chris Lamer, Grazziano, Peter Henderson and Simon Ferrier
Hi Susie,
Many thanks, I arrived back just before midnight on Friday, tired but it was a smooth drive back. It was a great week, lots of good comradery and Steve was an excellent tutor. Friday afternoon's sail back from L'Escala when the wind picked up was a great finish to the week. I got lots out of the week and learnt all the things I wanted to do to start some sailing on yachts with the family this summer. I am interested in doing the coastal skipper, probably next year and will keep in touch. Kind regards, Simon

Hi Guys, Thanks . I did have a great week, and will keep in touch re future courses . Until then, Christian

Susie,
Thank you, I had a great time. Steve sets a very good example. There’s so much for me to learn and I’d like to do this as soon as possible. PS.  I should have emphasised that i do very much appreciate the flexibility that you demonstrated, since I booked my course well over a year ago, and that I intend to take as many of my future courses with your school. Cheers, Peter

ALL RYA SAILING COURSES GIBRALTAR