Thursday 16 November 2017

RYA Day Skipper 14 Day Fast Track and 9 Day Combined Courses with BOS Gibraltar and Barcelona 2017/18

Hi Susie 
Hans Sorensen revising aboard BOS Yacht

Now on my way back home from a very nice vacation. I joined Blue Oyster Day Skipper Practical and Theory in Gibraltar. My practical trainer a very skilled sailor and has excellent skills in teaching and passing on his knowledge. I learned a lot from him, so now I feel skilled and safe going on my own as captain on yacht. And as an extra bonus he knows the Gibraltar history and he is a very nice person to be with, great guy. We had a great crew and an amazing week that I will never forget.

My best recommendation:) RYA Day Skipper Theory with Duncan Pell. He made me work hard every day never gave me a chance to slip away. Very qualified in teaching sailing theory. Made me feel secure in navigating and all other procedures related to being a captain. Interesting person to be with we had many great talks.

Days I will never forget.
Best Regards Hans H. Sørensen BOS RYA Day Skipper.

'You can complete these courses at either of our Bases and all courses are now Tidal. With an easy transfer between Gibraltar and Barcelona you may also split the courses and sail at both bases.'

ALL RYA SAILING COURSES GIBRALTAR