Sunday 1 May 2016

Blue Oyster Sailing Review by Brian Smith RYA Day Skipper Combined Course 2016 - Many Thanks +34 629 881 923

Brian Smith Day Skipper Combined Course
Hello Susie,
Just a note to thank you for the recent Combined Theory/Practical Day Skipper Course.  This was perfect for me, as it enabled me to refresh the practical skills after some years break from sailing.  Importantly, it filled in and  updated many areas, such as navigation and safety, where my knowledge was lacking.
The personal attention was excellent, and the mixing of practical and theory meant that good balance was maintained throughout the nine days.  I particularly appreciated the fact that extra support was made available when I needed it - ie - navigation!  The learning materials and workbooks were also really helpful.
The most important result has been to give me the confidence to sail safely this year, and to build on the knowledge and skills I now possess.  I would certainly hope to build on this by doing a Coastal Skipper course (hopefully in 2017):  there is no question that I would want to do this with you!  I appreciate, too, the offer of ongoing contact and support this year.

I absolutely recommend Blue Oyster Sailing (Barcelona Sailing School) to anyone wishing to learn about sailing or to improve their skills.

With thanks and very best wishes!

Brian Smith RYA Day Skipper Combined Course Blue Oyster Sailing 2016

ALL RYA SAILING COURSES GIBRALTAR