Thursday 21 December 2017

BOS reference from students sailing in The Bay Of Rosas Costa Brava Spain December 2017 - Happy Christmas All!

Dan FT, Chris CC, Charlie DSP, Shanyl FT Dec 2017
Hey Susie,
Just writing to thank you for a fantastic course. We got lots of sailing in despite the bad weather early in the week and I really enjoyed the experience. I have to say most of what I learned came from Dan the duty skipper as he was around all the time to answer questions and have general sailing chat after the days instruction. Steve was a great teacher and obviously very experienced, great to oversee what we were doing and keep us right. I was also very fortunate to be with guys doing Day Skipper and Yachtmaster so gained an insight into those courses. I will definitely recommend Blue Oyster Sailing to others and hope to be back for my Day Skipper Practical. It was a fantastic way to spend a December week, Edinburgh is very cold ;-)

Best wishes and thanks Chris Yorkston RYA Competent Crew BOS Barcelona December 2017

ALL RYA SAILING COURSES GIBRALTAR